Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I changed My Mind...

...About Glogster. Yes it is a fantastic tool and quite exciting and after playing around with it is very simple to use... to create Glogs only. It is not very friendly as the kind of Virtual Classroom I was imagining. The kind that it sets up just creates accounts for all your students and automatically connects them as friends and the teacher has the main authority over what happens. Learners can create, post and comment on each other's glogs. However, once you publish a Glog you cannot edit it... this is slightly annoying and does not work for me.

So, after googling 'Free Virtual Classrooms' I have come acrossWiZiQ. It looks pretty good and more of what I am looking for. What's more there are plenty of YouTube Clips etc. on how you can use it. I am yet to have a big 'play' with it, but I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment