Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome!

Hello fellow bloggers and welcome!
The purpose of my blog is to analyse and reflect on some of the many ICTs out there waiting to be used. I will put up these posts as I come across each e.Learning tool and have a 'play' with them myself. Hopefully the postings in my blog will help you see the usefullness of ICTs in learning effectiveness, perhaps introduce you to some new elearning tools, and maybe even give you some ideas of how elearning tools can be used in the classroom.
I am looking forward to this journey of discovery and experimentation and I hope you enjoy coming on this e.learning journey with me!

All the best,

Bethanie

p.s. please feel free to comment on my posts and suggest further uses and other learning tools :)

No comments:

Post a Comment